That's kind of why I like Twitter - because you can just send a text when you're doing something & that's all it takes (you can see my twitter posts in the right hand column of the blog, or click on over to my Twitter account).
So - what has been happening?
- I was responsible for putting together the SEMpdx SearchFest '08 conference. Went well, lots of people, good reviews & coverage, some fun pictures... but it took an awful lot of my time in the weeks leading up to it
- Maria's birthday was on 3/12 and our 5th anniversary is the same week... we celebrated by pretty much eating out every single night.
- Monday 3/10: I went to Higgins with some of our speakers from my SearchFest '08 thing
- Tuesday 3/11: We went to Din Din @ Chez Machin (our friend's once-a-month supper club - sorry, no Web site)
- Wednesday 3/12: We ate Breakfast for Dinner at Simpatica (Maria's birthday choice and it was awesome!)
- Thursday 3/13: Maria's friends threw her a bit of a night out at a new wine bar on Fremont - Vincinato
- Friday 3/14: by the time Friday rolled around, we were beat. Went home after a quick stop @ North 45 for a beer with Maria & her co-worker
- My company celebrated 5 years in business
- I bought some art at a show in the Olympic Mills building put on by my bud Chris Haberman
- Sara & Christian's going away party was Saturday night (that pretty much ruined Sunday for us...)
- Hank turned 4 years old on 3/15... He didn't seem to care
Here's a pic of Maria eating breakfast for dinner... that's biscuits & gravy + some potatoes on the plate.