Who are Sara & Christian? Perhaps you've seen my famous Spain video? That should say it all.
Speaking of our Spain trip - Maria & I went to Lisbon, Portugal first. We stayed downtown, and saw these singing Chihuahua's all over the place. I forgot to tape it, but I just found someone else who happened to post a video of it on YouTube. See the singing chihuahua video - it's cute.
Moving on. We've been pretty damn busy lately, and I haven't had much spare time to blog. What have we been up to?
- We've been bowling on Sunday nights. We were first place in our Underdog league until we got our butts kicked this last weekend
- Had the regular Bravery tour date madness w/ Jaime, Christina & crew
- Sunriver / Bachelor trip with the gang, including Sara & Christian. Also my first time snowboarding. Did pretty good I think. (I'll put some pictures on Flickr when I get a chance)
- From Sunriver to Eugene so I could speak at the Oregon Wine Industry Symposium on "Making Your Website Work Harder for You"
- Last weekend we went to Mt Hood so I could snowboard for the 2nd time. Beautiful weather, I took my first REAL run (besides the beginner lift) and fell down a lot...
- Met with Tracy, our interior designer, to go over plans for our place
- IKEA + Costco trips (what a way to absolutely kill a Saturday). I bought a new Roomba and it is rad. I spent a lot of time watching it vacuum. More time than it probably would have taken me to vacuum - but it is kinda fascinating to watch