Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You Are Invited - Mug Unveiling @ North 45

As a loyal reader of "Number H" are invited to the official unveiling of my ‘plank owners’ mug/stein at North 45 on Tuesday night (4/1/08). This is a make-up event for what should have been the November presentation to all plank owners - but after much build-up to said event and to our mutual embarrassment, Josh forgot to include my name on the list. It’s taken this long to get my mug in, and now I get my own special ceremony... Or not. I’m not sure what he has planned, but rather than just giving it to me last time I was there – he insisted on having some sort of inauguration ceremony... I’m not sure what that means, so I will be wearing a cup as a precaution.

I should be arriving somewhere around 7:30 / 8 pm. If you need something to do next Tuesday – please feel free to join me for a beer.

www.north45pub.com
NW 21st Ave & Glisan, 97209

No comments: