Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Been a Long Time Coming

So, I've had "start personal blog" on my to-do list for over a year now. It's become more of a priority in the last month or two. Not sure why it took me so long to get around to. I think it's because I wanted to use WordPress and host it on my own domain etc. I may get around to doing that yet - but don't hold your breath.
Anyway, hottest day of the year so far today. I decided to go & get fitted for new woods (golf clubs). Spent an hour with a nice guy @ Golf Galaxy over in the Cedar Hills Mall analyzing my swing etc. I actually worked up a sweat while hitting god knows how many golf balls. Anyway, I ended up getting a nice *expensive* new Callaway FT-i and a Callaway 3-wood (X hot?) that I was ripping the SHIT out of. So - I feel good about having some new toys and I'm excited to test them out on the course. The jacket will be mine sometime this year! Note to self - the guy said that the balls I'm using are hurting my game Get the Nike One black? and the other was a callaway hx tour - black box (at $50 / box - why not?)

No comments: