Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hollywood Hank December 2010 & Hank Gets Painted


Hollywood Hank's Humble Roots
Click on the article for a full-size, more readable version.



Hollywood Hank December 2010, originally uploaded by b-lizzle.

Note - the article may not show up in the email/rss - click through to see it.

I'm glad Kathy took the time to write about where Hank came from (I'm his 3rd owner) and about giving dogs (and cats) a second or even 3rd chance. I'm so glad I got a dog and not a puppy. :)

I am so thankful for Hank and I'm so glad that he came to live with me. This year has been difficult for me personally, but having Hank around has been a god-send. I have actually learned a lot from Hank. He calms me down, makes me feel loved and appreciated, has extreme patience, and makes me get up off my butt to take him for walks even when I don't want to go outside. I even like listening to him snore at night. He puts me right to sleep and when I wake up in the middle of the night - I can tell he's there. :) I don't know what I'd do without him around.

Thanks Hank.

Hank Gets Painted

I also wanted to share a picture of Hank that my Aunt Glennda Field painted and gave to me over the holiday.



And here's the photo that she painted it from:



Pretty amazing right?

More Hollywood Hank Posts:

No comments: