Sunday, April 18, 2010

Roommate Wanted

I have a 2nd room and I'll rent it cheap. The room itself isn't particularly big, but my place is and there's plenty of room to share.

A little about my place:
1300 sq feet 2 bed 2 bath with a unique layout. Main floor - open floor plan with hardwoods, gas fireplace, full kitchen, big comfortable couch, entertainment ctr, 15' vaulted ceiling with lots of natural light, large balcony and more. There's good closet space throughout. The building has only 8 units and it's very quiet. The neighbors are all very nice and helpful.
If you're interested - contact me and I'll fill you in on rent etc. benjaminlloyd@gmail(.com) or Facebook

Included in rent:
  • All utilities:Electricity, heat, AC, water, garbage, etc
    • Green: Electricity is alternative power & Natural Gas is carbon offset
  • Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher
  • Cleaning service once a month
  • Fun stuff: 50" Plasma, Xbox 360, Premium HD cable, good-sized balcony & grill, and a PINBALL MACHINE.
You:
Must have a steady job, a social life, and like dogs

Excellent Location:
Often overlooked - Hollywood is an excellent neighborhood with a great location for getting around town quickly.
  • Tri-Met: Hollywood Transit Center and the MAX station are nearby, the #12 is just a block away. It's only a couple of blocks to Broadway (77?)
  • Walking distance to Trader Joes, Whole Foods, 24 Hour Fitness. Great coffee shop / French bakery right across the street and several bars / restaurants within blocks...
  • Easy access to bike routes - I can bike downtown in about 25 minutes
  • Easy & fast to get around town by car: Near I-84, Sandy Blvd, Broadway, 39th (Cesar Chavez), 33rdf you're interested - contact me and I'll fill you in on rent etc. benjaminlloyd@gmail(.com) orFacebook

No comments: