- Monday night: Met Josh B @ Moon & 6 to deliver Beaver football season tix
- Tuesday night: Softball - Grady Britton vs. CMD. We won.
- Wednesday night: Erik's basketball game (they lost) then to Rontoms
- Thursday night: Happy hour w/ Jamie O @ the City Sports Bar, then to North 45 to meet Mario, Josh J, Hugh, Dan & Shannon. Surprise visit from Gabe & Nikki Storm and Amanda
- Friday night: Happy hour @ Paddy's w/ the new peeps @ work + Grady. Then off to Haberman's art show @ Eastbank
- Saturday night: stopped over @ Jaime C's new house - how random is it that I went to high school with her temp roomate?, then went out to meet her again at Doug Fir to catch Derby - good show
- I'm just going to hang out tonight, and I'm trying to convince a couple of people to come over to watch a movie or something. that's about it though.
pretty full week if you ask me. I've already got dinner & drinks w/ the Storms planned for Thursday night, and a volunteer stint lined up @ the Bite. I'm sure the rest of the week will fill in nicely, though I may slow the pace a bit this week.